Protecting your home from pest
Different kinds of beetles, spiders, reptiles, and rodents enter the human habitat in search of food and shelter. They get in through cracks in your foundation, holes in screens, and other tiny entries under siding. Once they're in, they set up shop, breed, feed and defecate. From costly structural damage to health risks, these pests can do a number on your home, family and pets. We understand the urgent need to remove them from the property, so when you call us, we will come out to inspect the situation, suggest the best treatment, and get the job done.
Our treatments are safe yet effective, so rest assured your family will remain safe.
8-Point Pest Control Service
Our general pest control services include removal of the following bugs: American Roach, Millipedes, Wasps, Silverfish, Sow bugs, Spiders, Mice/Rats, Ants, Centipedes, Crickets, Earwigs, Stink bugs, and more. We provide treatment for yards up to 30 feet from the foundation.
Our eight-point inspection includes:
- 1. Pre-service inspection: We will develop a custom plan for eradication.
- 2. Eave and patio sweep: We will remove all cobwebs, wasp nests, and dirt daubers from the eaves and patios up to 30 feet high.
- 3. Powder injection: We will inject the wall voids through the weep holes to flush out insects harboring in moist spaces.
- 4. Foundation treatment: We will treat the foundation around the home three feet up.
- 5. Yard treatment: We will treat grass, mulch beds, landscaping, shrubs and the base of trees.
- 6. Garage service: We will treat, de-web, lay sticky traps, and monitor rodent activity.
- 7. Ant mound elimination: We will treat ant mounds using special products.
- 8. Interior treatment: We will offer to treat the interior of the home as often as needed at no additional charge.
* Please note: mosquito, rodent bait station or rodent exclusions, and snake treatments are all extra.
Environmentally-Friendly Pest Control Methods
A pest infestation in your home or yard can be more than just an unpleasant nuisance. Many pests, like mice, rats, flies, and mosquitoes, can transmit serious diseases. Others, like wasps and bees, have painful bites and can cause a serious allergic reaction. Pests like termites, gophers, and ants can cause significant property damage. Whatever it is, our priority is keeping your family and your property safe and healthy. That is why we focus on effective and environmentally-friendly pest control methods that keep the pests away and maintain a healthy environment around your home.
We proudly serve the Nashville, TN area
We offer monthly pest protection plans that delivers seamless pest inspections and treatments. Every home is unique and occasionally treatment is needed for a specific problem. Rest assured, a comprehensive pest prevention plan will continuously work to stop pest infestations before they occur. Talk to PureGuard specialists about a free evaluation and consultation on effective pest prevention strategies.